[CTY-Announce] N3FJP Country Files updated 31 May 2012

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu May 31 02:23:23 EDT 2012

I've updated the country files for N3FJP software. These are the files
for AC Log 3.1 (and later) and other supported versions as listed on
the page:

    http://www.country-files.com/n3fjp/

If you have not yet updated your software, then you can still use the
older versions located at:

    http://www.country-files.com/cty/index.htm#N3FJP

I will be discontinuing support of the smaller country file sometime in
the future.  It's just too confusing to N3FJP users for me to release
two different files with two different release notices.  Remember, if
the release announcement you see does not mention N3FJP in the Subject
Line (like this one), then it's not for N3FJP!

If you have any questions, E-mail me directly or post to the reflector.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us