[CTY-Announce] N3FJP Country Files updated 6 May 2012

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun May 6 12:37:57 EDT 2012

I've updated the country files for N3FJP software. These are the files
for AC Log 3.1 (and later) and other supported versions as listed on
the page:

    http://www.country-files.com/n3fjp/

If you have not yet updated your software, then you can still use the
older versions located at:

    http://www.country-files.com/cty/index.htm#N3FJP

HOWEVER, I will be discontinuing support of the smaller country file
starting with the next release.  It's just too confusing to N3FJP users
for me to release two different files with two different release notices.

I'm sorry for the confusion about the release not being there.  If you
don't see "N3FJP" in the subject line of the release E-mail, then it's
not released for N3FJP!

If you have any questions, E-mail me directly or post to the reflector.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us